15feb5:00 pmNext EventEU Values Multiplier Event5:00 pm Larissa, GreeceType:MeetingsProgram:EU ValuesThis event ends in.. More info
On the 15th of Febuary 2024, KAINOTOMIA, leader and partner of “EU Values: Strategic Partnership aimed at increasing youth awareness of common European values while participating in Erasmus + initiatives”
On the 15th of Febuary 2024, KAINOTOMIA, leader and partner of “EU Values: Strategic Partnership aimed at increasing youth awareness of common European values while participating in Erasmus + initiatives” project, will host in Larisa, Greece, an EU Values multiplier event.
The event will include the presentation of the developments regarding the project’s activities, with emphasis on the implementation of its Intellectual Outputs. The participants’ briefing will also include information on the project objectives set and the results carried out during its implementation, as well as the content of the Transnational Partners’ Meeting that preceded the event. It will target local, national and European stakeholders who will become intermediaries for the mainstreaming of the EU Values training and game, the creation of a strong EU Values community and the better care given to our common heritage among youth all over Europe.
This event will have a similar structure and content in all partner countries, it will include a general and European perspective, and then it will anchor the specific role of the participating partner in this project. The goals of this multiplier event will be:
– Promotion of the need for the promotion of EU Values among youth over Europe,
– Present the methodology of the EU Values project and its impact on participants, inviting them to present the results of the training,
– Engage further targets TG2 all over the region to take up our training and game within their services,
– stimulate public agencies and youth associations to mainstream EU Values skills as a key topic for participation in civic life,
– To do so, perform a demo of our results and their functionalities.
february 15, 2024, 17:00 pm