On the 25th of April 2020, partner of the Digi4HEALTH: “A Digital VET Toolkit for Promoting the 4thIndustrial Revolution in the European Health Sector” project, will host in Kaunas,Finlans ,
On the 25th of April 2020, partner of the Digi4HEALTH: “A Digital VET Toolkit for Promoting the 4thIndustrial Revolution in the European Health Sector” project, will host in Kaunas,Finlans , the second transnational project meeting of the project. During this meeting, the partners will:
- approve the established Curriculum (O1)
- evaluate the draft set of Health4.0 case-studies (O2) to be developed to cater for a range of healthcare professionals.
- decide which case-studies can be supported with Augmented Reality (AR).
- sample material of course content (O3) based on aPowerpoint will be demonstrated so that partners can provide feedback on the layout and VET content structure
- Particular emphasis will be made on designing content that is modular, to allow VET trainers and healthcare mentors to be able to select relevant content for the target personnel (e.g. podiatrists vs nurses) being trained in Health4.0.
As an outcome of this meeting, the partnership will define exactly how the digi4HEALTH modular VET course will be developed and which partner will develop which course content.
Ημερομηνία & Ώρα
Απρίλιος 24, 2020, 9:00 am
Public Institution Kaunas Science and Technology Park