The 2nd capacity building within the framework of the European program ERASMUS + CA3 ” PRIORITY: PRomotIng Open Resilient Inclusive socieTIes for Youth ” .
Some of the themes that were developed throughout the 2nd capacity building by the participating partners were:
- Case Study of Marginalization and Radicalization at Local Level by Partner ParticipantsThe characteristics and abilities of a youth worker who will transform him into a Super Hero of Priority Hubs
- The tools and ways by which youth workers can reach out to marginalized youth and help them integrate into the local community
- The Intercultural Sensitivity Development Model (DMIS), developed by Milton Bennett, describes the various ways people can respond to cultural differences.
- Role playing for conflict and conflict resolution by youth workers and interactive activities and small group work on multiculturalism and stereotypes
- Creation the ideal model of a Priority Super Hero!
More on the Priority project