On the 16th of June, the CamaraBelux organised the second consortium meeting of the StartCraft project. Due to national restrictions in partner countries the meeting held online with the mutual contribution of all partners.
StartCraftis a 26-month project which aims to point out the training needs of craft entrepreneurs, develop and deliver training and practical entrepreneurship education among an innovative training course for the management of crafts businesses and will moreover, serve as a guide to solve the special needs for crafts entrepreneurs and nurture their business activities
During the meeting, each partner presented its ideas as well as its area of expertise regarding the project. More specifically,
- Presented the quality results obtained by the consortium so far
- Discussed the main project communication achievements
- Went through the dissemination plan
- Shared the tasks and work to be developed by each partner regarding the educational materials for Craft entrepreneurs
- Discussed the implementation phase of the other IOs