The kick-off meeting for the DIG IN: “Promoting youth entrepreneurship to foster NEETs social & work inclusion, using digital youth work and collaborative techniques” project was successfully completed online, on June 26th, with the Fundacja imienia Braci Solunskich-Cyryla i Metodego from Poland to be the leading partner.
The project’s scope is two folded:
- Offer a new OUTREACH strategy that make use of ICT and new media to increase NGOs and youth associations’ ability to reach, engage and motivate NEETs
- Prepare a COLLABORATIVE LEARNING space where NEETs can create new opportunities for themselves and connecting with peers, while enhancing their employability and entrepreneurial skills
During the meeting, each partner presented its ideas as well as its area of expertise regarding the project. More specifically, the parnters:
- Discussed the steps of implementing the first Intellectual Output
- Shared the upcoming tasks and responsibilities among them
- Went through the dissemination plan
- Set the dates for the future face to face meetings
Stay tunes for the website and social media pages of the project! We will keep you updated!