The Dublin Chamber along with its international project partners from Ireland, Spain, Greece and Poland are delighted to launch the Retail Project Digital Learning Platform. The platform seeks to answer the increasing need for education and training in the area of developing digital and sustainable business models for the retail sector. The project delivers innovative training and practical education though a free to access online platform. The training covered in the platform covers the modules:
- New retail business models
- Open innovation and innovative leadership
- Sustainable business and green economy
- Management and human resources
- Marketing, communication and customer behaviours
- Internationalisation and cultural difference for digital marketing.
The platform being launched is the culmination of 2 years work as part of the Erasmus+ programme.
📢 The event will be conducted online on Thursday 21 October 2021 at 14.00.
For free registration 👉 https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/retail-project-digital-learning-platform-launch-tickets-172676499057?utm_campaign=post_publish&utm_medium=email&utm_source=eventbrite&utm_content=shortLinkNewEmail