Summary of the project
The RECOVER project is a 24-month Erasmus+ project. The project aims to train unemployed or NEET young people to become and operate as green entrepreneurs by providing them proper training to be environmentally literate and aware and to develop green and digital technologies skills and competencies, thus providing them with new employability opportunities. It also aims to help youth workers/trainers adjust their training accordingly. Finally, the project aims to disseminate its results and activities at local/regional, national, and EU levels.
The project is designed to provide a way to address youth unemployment issues by promoting green entrepreneurship in line with the EU economy’s green transition efforts. More specifically, the project aims to equip young people and youth workers/trainers with tools, skills, and knowledge about the green economy, green entrepreneurship, and the use of digital technologies in order to contribute to a sustainable, green recovery from the ongoing socio-economic crisis that the COVID-19 pandemic has provoked.
Under the RECOVER project, the partners will implement:
- management activities: administrative tasks, online working sessions, preparation of communication materials and event participants
- implementation activities: networking events, working sessions for results development, piloting with the TGs, seminars organization, evaluation activities
- sharing & promotion activities: social media, website, national sharing & promotion events
The project is addressed to:
- Young people, who are either unemployed or NEET
- Youth workers/trainers
The project objectives are:
- to train young people to become environmentally literate and also to develop green and digital technologies skills and
- to develop young people’s perception of the concept of green entrepreneur and to familiarize them with it in order to pursue a prospective career as one
- to help youth workers/trainers adjust their training in accordance with the competency thematics of environmental literacy, green entrepreneurship, and green digital technologies and assess the level of skills acquired by young people
- to raise young people’s awareness of how to operate as green entrepreneurs by adopting environmental ethics in their business endeavours
- to provide young people with employability opportunities by promoting entrepreneurship amid the green transition efforts
- to disseminate the project results and activities at local/regional, national, and EU levels
An interactive digital guide with practical guidelines, information, and steps for becoming green entrepreneurs
An online interactive toolset for young people and youth workers/trainers to assess green skills and competences and provide training in green thematics.
An awareness-raising campaign with a tip-containing guide, inspirational podcasts/vidcasts, online dissemination materials, and seminars on green entrepreneurship.
STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI
The Centre for Education and Entrepreneurship Support (CWEP) is a non-governmental organization that aims to promote entrepreneurship and increase the quality of education. CWEP has a wealth of experience providing assistance to disadvantaged groups, such as those with special educational needs, women, youth, and migrants. Additionally, CWEP has competencies in IT and creates various IT solutions, including e-learning platforms, web applications, and websites.
KAINOTOMIA & SIA EE – partner, Greece
“KAINOTOMIA” is a level two Lifelong Learning Centre (K.DI.VI.M2) in Greece, which is active in the field of Vocational Education and Training. KAINOTOMIA has implemented more than 60 continuing vocational training programmes for unemployed people, teachers of all levels of education, higher education students, employees/self-employed and vulnerable social groups, for the development of professional opportunities and their promotion and integration into the labour market and society in general, through innovative programmes. “KAINOTOMIA” provides consultancy services to enterprises and support and advisory services to trainees to facilitate their (re)entry into the labour market. “KAINOTOMIA” has participated in several national projects, offering a high degree of expertise in training in modern fields, combining them with those that are in high demand in the labour market in order to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes of trainees for their integration into the labour market. Furthermore, “KAINOTOMIA” participates in co-funded national programmes called “local development and entrepreneurship projects for unemployed people based on specific local needs and development potential”.
Fo.Ri.Um. società cooperativa – partner, Italy
FO.RI.UM. is a vocational training and education agency FO.RI.UM. works toward improving the qualifications of adult learners through formal and informal education, skills transfer, recognition, and validation, while integrating groups with particular difficulties in the labor market, such as drop-outs, low-skilled workers, and disadvantaged people.
ASOCIATIA SCOUT SOCIETY – partner, Romania
Scout Society Association is a non-governmental organization from Romania. The organization was founded in 2011 with the primary goal of educating members of the local community through non-formal education to become active citizens in their local communities.
Asociación Valencia Inno Hub – partner, Spain
Valencia Inno Hub is a non-profit organization in Spain that aims to promote innovation and technology solutions for a better future. It focuses on supporting disadvantaged groups and their economic and social inclusion by providing mentoring and training to young people, entrepreneurs, and individuals facing exclusion. Innohub offers various activities such as workshops, seminars, and networking events on innovation, personal development, career guidance, entrepreneurship, and financing.
FUTURE IN PERSPECTIVE LIMITED – partner, Ireland
Future In Perspective Limited (FIP) is a private company that focuses on youth development, e- learning, digital media and social inclusion. FIP specializes in developing innovative educational materials and courseware for non-mainstream educational providers, as well as providing in-service training to front-line youth professionals.
RECOVER Upcoming Events
RECOVER News Feed